Securing compensation for your injuries and losses associated with a personal injury is important. If you or a loved one have been injured as a result of someone’s negligence, carelessness or recklessness, Gosanko, O’Halloran, Lepore PLLC can help. Our team of expert Seattle personal injury lawyers offer consultations where we can learn about your accident and can answer the questions you have for us before hiring us to represent you. We pride ourselves on working diligently for our clients to get them maximum compensation during their difficult time.
Here are seven questions you should ask a personal injury lawyer at your consultation:
- What are our fees? Find out if the personal injury lawyer works on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t pay until you recover damages.
- If I lose, what do I owe you? This will include any out-of-pocket costs in the event that your personal injury case isn’t successful.
- What’s your success rate? Learn about other cases they have tried. Have they tried cases like yours before? What was the results?
- How much time do you devote to your cases? Learn if they have time to take the necessary time and energy to get your case going.
- How long does it take to resolve a case? You will want to get an idea of the timeframe ahead on how long it may take to resolve the case.
- Will I have to go to trial? Learn about their experience in trial cases and if they attempt to settle outside of court beforehand.
- How much could I receive? Personal injury lawyers should be able to give you an idea of what your case may be worth.
Call to Schedule a Free Consultation With a Seattle Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you’ve been injured in a personal injury, call to schedule a free consultation with a Seattle personal injury attorney today. Our professional legal staff at the law offices of Gosanko, O’Halloran, Lepore PLLC are committed to being the legal advocate you need. We serve Seattle, Washington. Learn more about our services at gosankoohalloran.com or give us a call at 206-275-0700 and allow us to help you get the compensation you deserve.